Hotels & Resorts (F&B, Culinary and Housekeeping)
- Must be enrolled in the relevant degree course of Hospitality/Tourism
- Must be enthusiastic
- Eager to experience new ways of life
- Willing to work very hard to understand global competition for jobs
- Willing to take inspiration from citizens of other countries
- Willing to work in an entry level position
3- 6 months.
3-4 months from date of submission of complete set of documents.
- Bank balance of minimum 1000 USD for last 6 months
- Living expenses like local transportation and personal expenses will have to be borne by the candidate
- Normal work timings are 40 hours per week. Overtime allowance might be given for hours worked beyond this.
- A candidate cannot take up any other work/employment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes