Hospitality (Culinary, Food & Beverage Service, Front Office)
- Marketing Business
- Commerce & Finance
- Industrial occupation
- Media & Communication
- Fashion Design
- Must be between 18 – 30 years of age.
- Must have recently completed government recognized course in areas of internship and should apply within 18 months of completing the course.
- Must have 6 months work experience on completion of course and currently working in the selected Internship department.
- Ability to perform required tasks physically. A keen, motivated, flexible and professional attitude.
- Flexibility: Willing to work in any Australian city, including rural and remote locations.
NOTE: All hospitality interns should complete an online course in RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) prior to commencement of internship. The fees for this course are A$ 110.
4 – 8 months from submission of full set of documents and payment of 1st installment of Australian company.
3 – 12 months
- Get placement in the best hotel/restaurant properties.
- Gain valuable experience within your field.
- Develop workplace English skills.
- Develop an appreciation for the Australian work ethic and labour procedures.
- Stipend of A$ 18 – 25 per hour for hospitality positions, A$ 500 – 1,000 in business areas and unpaid in STEM areas
- Ensure fast growth in your career.